No regrets whatsoever.
By Jeremy on
2006 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)
I have owned my 2007 ltz (3.9 ltr) for about 3 months, and I still look forward to getting in it to go anywhere. Although the gas pedal is a little firm and takes some getting used to, it has plenty of pep and always does what I ask. This car strikes the right balance between sport and luxury - it's tight around corners and comfortable on long trips. Interior controls are well-thought out. I live in WI and it handles very good in the snow for a sedan. Had a minor issue with fuel cap sensor but it was promptly corrected by dealer with no recurrence. Back seats not huge, but fine for our two kids. I previously owned two Luminas and 1 Impala, and this vehicle has not disappointed me at all.
Favorite Features
Bose stereo rocks; like the ipod input. Solid overall feel - very responsive breaks, good wipers, bright lights, aesthetically appealing interior / dash. The leather seats are nice but not the most comfortable I've been in. Sunroof, spoiler, roomy trunk. Information center is helpful.
Suggested Improvements
Overall fuel economy low (22-24 mpg) but upper 20's on highway (not bad for the power it has). The visors are too small to block the sun. Side mirrors are small, but round convex mirror helps to see blind spot. On some cloudy days the sensor thinks its dark and will auto-dim the interior displays.