Good Quality - Built in Canada
By Preacher on
2006 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)
From day one, this car has performed extremely well. The fit and finished were good and remain so. I have now driven this vehicle over 116,000 km and repair bills have been almost non- existent. It did required a new battery after 90,000 km; but with regular minimal maintenance, accompanied by regular Synthetic Amsoil oil changes and filters, I place it among one of the best cars I have ever owned. When the Lease expired, I bought the vehicle and it is everything I imagined an Oshawa built vehicle to be. Service at Park Lane Motors is excellent and customer oriented. I can hardly wait for the next generation of Impala to come off the Assembly Line; hopefully built in Oshawa, Ontario.
Favorite Features
Driving position, firm ride, good, quick power for a push-rod V6 of its vintage. Well-appointed.
Suggested Improvements
The leather seats could be more comfortable without sacrificing stability of ride, dash layout is not bad but should be improved ergonomically. Heat adjustment controls were improved on later models but is rather "hokey" for this model. Cup holders are too shallow and allow spillage when cornering.