2006 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews 31

2006 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impala model:
Best Car Ever
By Pete on 07/30/05 10:35 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I am thrilled with the new Impala. A way better car than the Ford 500, and performance, fuel efficiency, and interior space are beyond the Camry and Accord. Interior styling fit and finish are awesome and a hugh improvement over prior Impalas and most of the competition. The plant that built it in Canada has the highest qulaity of any auto plant on earth according to JD Power, so I expect a trouble free ownership.

The perfect car
By todd stokes on 07/28/05 09:16 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The impala is the best car on the market. The impala has head room,leg room,lots of trunk room. I can get in and out of this car with ease no falling out on the ground to get out. It has a great ride easy handling lots of power. It is a great family car for someone also. For the money you can not go wrong with the impala.

Comfy, Roomy, Cool, but not Sexy
By W. Moreno on 07/22/05 05:36 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

People who ride in this car say things like, "I like riding in this. It's not a very good looking car, but it's comfortable". The A/C here in LA is great. The ride is smooth, but not as quiet as I've had it other cars this large. At 30,500 miles, after a 40 mile drive, the engine temp gauge went all the way to the top! It caught me off guard. I turned the heater on, but to no avail. I quickly pulled into a parking lot to check the radiator, and it was fine. Turns out the water pump went out. Thankfully, it was covered under warranty.

Great Car
By Ben on 07/15/05 14:29 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car. It has a smooth, quiet drive. I have never had a problem with it. My wife drives it on business trips and I never worry about it breaking down.