2005 Chevrolet Impala 3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Love my impala

2005 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

2005 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Love my impala
By impalafan on

2005 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Had this car 3+ yrs, & still love it. At about 47k miles, and ready for new tires/ brakes. Fun to drive, great power, & plenty of room for my 250lb frame; I could drive in comfort forever. Massive trunk, 17+ sq.ft.! 3.8 V6 can really take off, easy to get flying if you're not careful! Dashboard/stereo laid out well, intuitive controls. Info center tells you when you need gas, washer fluid, & even when tire pressure is low. XM & OnStar are standard. I can't say enough for this car!

Favorite Features

Steering wheel radio controls, sunroof, 8-way power, heated leather seats for driver and front passenger, all a first in a car for me, & all worth it. outside temp guage

Suggested Improvements

Move location of horn, sits behind headlight. Had it replaced last year when it shorted out after driving thru standing water (less than 5"). Windshield wipers don't flip all the way up, which can be problem in snowy northeast. Controls can be awkward in certain rain conditions.