2005 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Review: Law and Order/Rivals No Match

2005 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

Law and Order/Rivals No Match
By PaoloRossi82MVP on

2005 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased the 2005 Impala for two reasons: First its Reliability/Outstanding Crash Test (its line has been around at least once every decade since the 1950s). The 3.8 Liter engine is more reliable than the 3.4 Liter engine. Second is the Available Standard Features (More on that later). The Impala drives more like a Luxury Sports Sedan not as a Mid-Size Sedan. I needed a reliable car to take me to and from work, and with the Impala I am actually enjoying it very much. I test driven Accords, Camry, Taurus, Sable, and Maxima (prior to 04 Model Year)in the past, it doesn't have the safety record and safety features that are Standard as it is in the Impala.

Favorite Features

Traction Control ABS Body Spoiler (Body Moldings/Body Kit) Tire Inflation Moniter Oil Life Moniter Spoiler Sports Tuned Suspension Upgraded Radio with Premium Speakers Alloy Wheels Large Trunk Available Cup Holders

Suggested Improvements

Steering Wheel Controls for the Radio Side Air Bags for both Driver and Passenger. The Above are Optional and the latter isn't available for the front Passenger it just has a Driver Side Air Bag.