2005 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Review: Excellent car!!!

2005 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

LS Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Excellent car!!!
By crazymonk2012 on

2005 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

All I can say is the car is fantastic. Okay those of you that read this review. If you ever buy an earlier Impala. Buy one with a 3.8 okay. They have the fewest of problems. My big plus with the vehicle is the reliability! I mean problems I have seen on this forum are probably really picky people. Although if you look at it. My 2005 Impala has always been reliable. Never broken down before ever!! I love this car and recommend that if you buy this car. Buy one with a 3.8. If you buy a newer Impala do not buy the 3.9 engine. Get the one with the 3.6 liter. Hope this helps you all.

My favorite features is the ride, it is nice a smooth. Also the stereo speakers from factory can put out a bass like no factory speaker I ever heard! The fact that this car requires very low maintenance to keep it running. However if you give it high maintenance this car has the ability to go up to 300,000 miles without having issues.

The dash cluster is one thing that needs improvement. I had one go out, but that is it! Nothing else wrong with it in my opinion.