2005 Chevrolet Impala Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impala model:
Very pleased GM customer
By Heartnurse on 09/05/05 20:44 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Impala Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Very happy with purchase. This car has a lot of power and can be a pleasure to drive

Good, fun transportation
By John Schmidt on 08/18/05 23:05 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Our 2005 Impala is a replacement for an older Cadillac that was recently totalled. The Impala is a very nice car in all aspects. We appreciate the build quality, handling and monochromatic look of the great dark graphite metallic color. The car provides plenty of room, and we like the sporty appearance. We are pleased with our car and our dealer.

A great car
By john b on 08/02/05 16:42 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Impala Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I'm very happy with my new Impala. I took the car on a round trip Boston- Indianapolis (2100 miles total) and averaged 27 mpg. Plenty of room and power, and the seats were extremely comfortable. I was looking for a large car with good gas mileage, a big trunk and good looks - and you cannot find a better value than the Impala. With employee pricing, the car was just about $ 18K.

Car for the whole family
By zonadogg on 07/17/05 22:35 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Impala Sedan SS Supercharged 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

After driving other GM SUV models, making the shift to a car was a bit strange. The Impala SS changed that; great truck room, roomy interior, and oh by the way, it has a few ponies under the hood for daddy. Only bad thing; one color doesn't always fits all. Just take this baby on the open highway and let your foot get a little heavy. This car brings back the fun in driving without making you broke!

Happy Customer since Sept. 2004
By S R on 06/29/05 16:23 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I'm very impressed with the car. You can't find a better deal for your money. Fully loaded car with all you need. The only thing I miss is that it doesn't have a 5 CD changer. Other than just having a single CD changer (you can only listen to one at a time anyway). I give it a great rating compared to the 740i BMW I traded. Sure is a lot cheaper to operate!

I love this car!
By D. Hintze on 06/28/05 15:22 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car has been my dream car for the last 3 yrs. I have been so happy with it. It handles like a dream, and is very easy to drive. I drove a Chevy S10 Blazer for 8 yrs. Gets great gas mileage. It is just a wonderful car. Now my husband is wondering how he is going to get me sleeping in the house again!

'05 Impala (best decision I ever made!)
By Nickalas on 06/24/05 04:19 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Impala Sedan SS Supercharged 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I have the top of the line SS Impala and I was suprised that the supercharged engine got such great fuel economy. And it has a little kick to it when you step on the accellerator.

Impala LS
By Len on 06/19/05 12:19 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Chevy engineers did a fine job on this design, however, a few more changes would make customer rating better. I find it difficult to determine where the rear of the vehicle is when backing up. I love the handling and performance of the Impala LS and find it to be a reliable automobile.

Impala LS
By ddumby on 06/13/05 15:10 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Still has new car feel 8 months later. Steering is sharp and ride is smooth. Extremely comfortable car to drive or ride in for long trips. Mid priced with a luxury feel.

'05 SS
By ikeman on 06/12/05 17:08 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Impala Sedan SS Supercharged 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Very good value for the money. I was impressed with the preformance, even though it does not have a V-8. Very spacious cabin and trunk area. The car handles very well and the steering is far from sluggish. It's very smooth even at highway speeds.