2004 Chevrolet Impala Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impala model:
why bother to make an 04?
By Pluto5 on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The only difference between the 03 and 04 LS appears to be the price, about $2K more after rebates and discounts. For the $2K GM could of at least added head airbags. Otherwise, they should just keep making the 03's.

Jims Review
By JimB on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Impala Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Overall good car. Pleased with the purchase.

Raves
By macthree on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Impala Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I like thios vechicle very much. Will buy another if I need to

Impala--feels like a luxury car
By clinical sw on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I do a lot of driving in my work and this car has the most comfortable ride and roomy interior. My back is well supported and I love the leather upholstery I chose to include in the Impala I bought. The ride is smooth and the steering tight and responsive. I love my Impala.

IMPALA REVIEW
By HEWITT on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My Impala has been on two road trips in excess of 1000 miles each. The car handled extremely in mountainous terrain as well as on flat plains. Fuel economy was far geater than I expected and it is a pleasure to drive even after being in the car for over eight hours at a time.The roominess of the Impala was far better than expected. Overall I would give the Impala LS a rating of 9 of 10 points. I cannot say what the reliability of the vehicle is going to be but, I am confident that it is going to be great.

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!
By luvreptile on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

THIS IS THE BEST CAR IVE EVER BEEN IN! It is very reliable, very! My car has buttwarmers (heated seats), very nice leather seats, 4 cup-holders (nice to have when you have 4 family members who love chocolate shakes, and also very silent. Trust me, this car always wants to go fast!

Chevy Impala LS 2000
By Terry Callahan on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I saw one in the parking lot, on the TV and ordered one for myself after looking at the review. I was very impressed with the overall pleasent design change and they got away from the "Hot Rod" engines. I get 22.5 MPG in the city and 32 MPG on the highway, better if I took my foot off of the gas and no A/C. I love this car. I would buy another, but think I should keep the one I bought. I bought a 2000 Impala LS with a sunroof and lots of extras.

Awesome
By Peppermint on 10/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I like the get up and go of the engine. I drive a canyon everyday to work with a lot of curves and it handles really well. It is very comfortable and I don't hear outside noise like some cars I have had. I'm just in love with it! It's a pleasure to get behind the wheel.

owner
By me on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

i owned a 2000 impala and it was a great car and i expect this one to be better than the 2000 was

Great deal
By jkp1187 on 10/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Impala Sedan SS Supercharged 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Handling superb -- compares favorably to the 2003 Nissan Maxima. 280 ft-lbs torque really gets your attention. Little body roll for a car this big. Very tight suspension and seventeen inch wheels make it very sporty. Reliability should be good (at least, compared to domestic or European automobiles,) as the 3.8L engine has been around since the late '80s. Complaint: Chevy doesn't know how to design an plush interior. Buick leather is much nicer, the interior just has too much plastic, and bucket seats need a little more lateral support.The XM Satellite Radio, however, was a nice touch.