2003 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Review: Buyer Beware

2003 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

Buyer Beware
By zabora on

2003 Chevrolet Impala 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Bought my 2003 impala from a reputable dealer with only 41000 miles on it. Originally bought for my wife as a family car, but it has been so unreliable that she won't drive it anymore. It has been absolute trouble since I bought it. First the intake manifold gasket went. Then, the electronics stopped working properly. No signal, no heat control, no air control. All failed at different times. Then the front end started having problems. Tie Rods, Rotors, and now finally today, the steering rack. Completely failed going down the road. Could not power steer at all. I have always been a chevy man, and have lived with typical chevty problems; but no more. This is my last car from them.

Roomy and the heated seats, but the comfort is not worth the over 3 thousand dollars in repairs I have made on this car within the past 18 months.

Improve your quality control department. Install parts that will last more than 50 thousand miles.