2003 Chevrolet Impala Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impala model:
Best Buy Chev Impala LS
By Garo on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I am so pleased with this vehicle that I will replace this with a new Impala LS with the added Sport Package which resembles the Corvette backend lighting. Great gas mileage, both on the road and in town. Super powertrain.

great value for your money
By cr on 01/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Impala Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Great car with excellent safety ratings.Love the smooth ride.very quiet.looked at many vehicles and this was the best.Brand new so don't really know the acceleration.Nice traveling vehicle with lots of room and big trunk.

Great Combo: Economy, Versatility, Fun
By chris_t on 01/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Impala Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I *love* this '03 Impala. Base, but w/ 3.8L engine. This gets more than just extra horses...you get ABS + better suspension. Seats 6 comfortably. Interior is well thought out. I didn't get all the bells & whistles, but did get steering wheel controls (worth it!) and package with display (compass, mpg, etc.) in overhead console + auto- dimming mirror (maybe worth it). With all the rebates & reasonable list price, I paid only slightly more than for my '87 6000! Remote Keyless Entry is standard. The Impala handles well on dry pavement, also ice and snow, even without traction control.

By kejo on 01/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

this car is a great blend of chevys performance,comfort and fun to drive heritage

Worth Waiting For
By DJkris on 01/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I've wanted an Impala LS since 1999 and I'm so glad the wait is over. It's all I dreamed it would be. The Impala LS is roomy and comfortable, user friendly, packed with convenience and power under the hood. I love how safe I feel driving it. Sure, the taillights are geeky and if I had the money for the sport pkg I'd have popped for it. But the new 2003 color Cappucino was my second favorite, so I didn't exactly settle. If I'm disapointed by anything it's the XM Radio. Just like cable, sometimes it's 100 channels and nothing good on.

FAMILY CAR
By FAMILYGUYB on 01/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Impala Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This car is a nice family car. The interior is nice and I especially enjoy the high end stereo system. The car has decent pickup and passing power. The only problem being a thud when the driver window goes up in extra cold (below 40) weather. The best part was, with incentives, I was able to purchase the car for $17,000.

impala
By jeff badger on 01/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

it is a fun and exciting vehicle to drive. Well built and very reliable.

2002 Impala LS
By Ric1275 on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car is the best car I've had so far.Changed grill and put cold air intake and now it perform iven better. GM done a good job with this car!

excellent car so far
By step c on 01/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Impala Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

we went into the dealer intending to buy a malibu, however when test driving both vehicles and comparing features, impala came out on top. Malibu LS is about same $ as base Impala, however, we chose extra options on the Impala. this week was snowy and icy and Impala handles great (no trac control or ABS). All controls ie defrosting/heating etc worked flawlessly. Extremely smooth and responsive car.

Big Bang for the Buck
By leaseman on 01/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

If you want to buy an American family sedan and want great value, the Impala is a good choice. I've driven the 2000 LS model for three years and test drove the 2003 LS w/ Sport Appearance. The exterior styling is bold and sporty while the new sport appearance package gives the car a cool Corvette look. The 200 horsies provide plenty of low-end torque and the transmission is smooth as silk in the 3.8L V6. The leather seats are comfortable even on very long drives and the two-tone plastic dash looks clean and stylish. Don't let the elitists scare you away from this car! My 2000 Impala never spent one night at the dealer.