Used 2003 Chevrolet Impala Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Chevrolet Impala Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impala model:

White w/ Sport appearance pkg
By BoomerJoe

2003 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Traded a 94 Deville in for this and lost only a little interior room (seats 5 instead of 6), gained LOTS at the pump (87 octane vs. 91 and 28 mpg vs. 22 @75mph), trunk size about the same, except the Chevys back seats fold down! This is my first Chev. (except for a 69 vette back in my wilder days) and the form, fit, and function is A1. Rides and drives great although it does tend to get a bit cramped on extended (6+ hours) trips for my 6'3" 250# build. (It's my wife's car though, I'll stick to the F350)All in all a great car with a very decent sound sytem from GM. Buy American!

Sport appearance group look, 4 wheel disc brakes, tight steering, great mileage with plenty of power. Very little road noise in cabin despite aggressive tread on Goodyear tires.

A wind deflector for the sunroof. Riding with it open and all the windows up is deafening.

Sporty appearance
By jkonkle

2003 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I'd rented these for years at National Car Rental. I finally broke down and bought a new car. I checked out the Dodge 300m, Infiniti G35. Nothing packed the punch, size and features as the impala for the money.

Sport Appearance Package, OnStar, Side Impact airbags, upgraded stereo, sunroof/XM, traction control

Coin holder? Driver/Passenber side- impacts or curtain airbag system. Add a supercharger on the LS/SAP edition, so maybe a LS/SSP?

2003 Chevrolet Impala LS sport
By Rick Watts

2003 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The Impala is a great car that is fun to drive. I have the sport model which adds a few features to the car that makes it ( in my opinion) complete.

great gas mileage for a big car along with plenty of room in the trunk and

Only thing missing is interier lighting. IE: in the glove boxes around the cosole. They should take some pointers here from VW / Audi's etc......

Sturdy & Comfortable Ride
By MambaJack

2003 Chevrolet Impala Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is just about the most comfortable driving sedan that I have owned. As an industrial salesman, I'm used to long stretches on the road and after long hauls in the Impala I feel far less fatigue and muscle pain. The car handles tightly and worls well in wet weather with low road noise.

happy
By joesnuffy

2003 Chevrolet Impala Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Most car for the money on the market

Torque