Take a Closer Look at Impala!
By Happy In Mass on
2002 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
My first thought of the Impala in 2000 was Dull. I test drove one a year ago, and changed my mind. My second look at the styling. Differant! Then came the fuel economy. Wow 30mpg. highway, and 20mpg around town! Then I took a ride. Powerful 200hp V-6. Tight handling, and quiet cabin! And all the creatures of a much more expensive car. I had a chance to ride in the back seat this week, a 30 minute ride.I was very impressed. I have had Town Cars, Crown Vic's, and Grand Marquis's. Just as nice a ride, and just as much room, and the rear theater seating was nice. I am 6'1" plenty of leg room. Over 18 Cubic feet of trunk space, (I can't reach the back seat)
Favorite Features
I love almost everything about this car! (OnStar, Power roof, Performance, Auto lights that work, Rear dimming mirror, heated leather seats, large console, Enormous trunk, Large Quiet cabin. Unique styling. Fuel economy. 4 wheel Large Disc Brakes, ABS, and Traction Control.
Suggested Improvements
More interior color choice's. And AIR BAG stamped on the dash is tacky. Tires are loud on the road at highway speeds.