Recommend buy- Impala
By EvansImpala on
2002 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
Extremely pleased with the Impala. I purchased the vehicle in Feb of 01, mainly as a pleasure vehicle. I owned a 96 Impala and can say that short of the acceleration of the 96 Impala, the remake has exceeded my expectations. On a recent 1500 mile trip with full load of luggage driving at average speed of 65mph, mileage was calculated at 31.5mpg. Smooth ride, smooth acceleration, quite, and just about the right size for ease of handling in tight spaces. I would recommend a buy of this vehicle to anyone. Traction control works fine, stereo sounds great. Only repair problem which was fixed in one day by dealer was side air bag sensor was defective.
Favorite Features
Auto on lights with rear view auto dim. On-star is great with the ability to buy prepaid minutes with nationwide hands free dialing. Seating is comfortable with adequate support for long drives. Fuel economy has exceeded expectations.
Suggested Improvements
Increase engine horsepower. Provide for on-board navigation system. Auto- memory on seats. Rear passenger air bags.