2002 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impala model:
Bad Tranny
By john mattioli on 03/09/02 08:34 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Had Tranny trouble with 7,800 miles dealer has car for 1 week says could not get part from G.M.. Called cusmter service for help got no help or return phone call.

2001 impala rewiew
By mark dettloff on 03/08/02 10:08 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Impala 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Great buy for the money. Excellent gas mileage for a full size car. Very comfortable, but not slooppy handling.

2002 Impala
By Murray on 03/07/02 13:55 PM (PST)

Great car!

gas guzzler
By bogey54 on 03/05/02 15:46 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Impala 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Fairly satisfied with vehicle. Fuel economy is VERY FAR below advertised, and no, I don't have a heavy foot. I average about 18 mpg - the car was advertised as 25-30 mpg. This is including city (40%) and highway (60%) miles.

By Gene from Mass on 03/03/02 18:53 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Impala 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have to admit I bought this Impala sedan 7 months ago. I've enjoyed it so much I bought an Impala LS fully loaded in March 2002. When I take a look at all Impala has to offer for the price, I just don't see how you can go wrong.

Great Car
By Trinton on 03/01/02 21:19 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have really enjoyed the Impala. The seats are great and it is a lot of fun to drive. It sticks to the road well in the turns and has a responsive engine and transmission. I think the up coming sports package will help the exterior look a more stylish. Great sedan.

Impala
By never another ford on 03/01/02 11:25 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Impala 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is a nice and comforatble car

Best kept secret
By Froderick on 02/26/02 19:25 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

It looks great! I have every available option. Love the OnStar! The gas mileage is fantastic. What can I say I love this car.

Great Car
By Bill Gaheer on 02/26/02 18:48 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Impala 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Great car, only if they could improve the interior build quality, Good brakes, ok perfomance, I think i will add Corvette engine in it. Hi Bob, Please convert Impala back to rear wheel and improve quality up to Viper level Great product, good family car. Will definatly recommened this car

2002 Impala
By Lonnie on 02/26/02 18:45 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This has been a great car even though I have only owned for four months. It rides and handles great, the seats are as comfortable as any Mazda. Toyota or Nissan I have owned. the fuel milage is as good as any other V-6 by any other manufacturer with more power. By the way I purchased this car after my experiance with my wife's 2001 LS Impala