2001 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Review: impala sucks!

2001 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

LS Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

impala sucks!
By Shelley on

2001 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased a 2001 white Impala LS, fully loaded for $27,000 & it has been my nightmare ever since! Ten months later and the transmission has gone out THREE times! You have to schedule an appointment, 25 miles away, to have it looked at. Let me tell ya, I've been doing a lot of reading up on Illinois lemon laws. The 0% is what got me to buy the car and I will never, ever, ever buy a Chevy again. I have tried numerous times to trade it in and it's true about the value of it dropping as soon as you drive it off the lot. 10 months later and it books at $12,000 less than what I paid for it. Don't buy Impalas!

the tinted windows that I paid for so no one could see the idiot who bought the Impala

need to see better over the hood and needs bigger rear window. If they are putting on-star on them all and acting like it's a wonderful feature, then they should offer it free the whole time and not just the first year.