2001 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Review: Be Thankful for what you buy

2001 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.4L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Be Thankful for what you buy
By Sandy_B on

2001 Chevrolet Impala 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I had a 1990 Chevy Lumina,that had ALOT of miles. My parents had purchased a loaded Impala,I loved it!! Well I am glad to report that I have one. It's a month old. I read alot of reviews on this,to have a car, one must put money into one. I LOVE my Impala. It has great gas mileage,roomy,and handles very well. I have four children and we sit very well in the Impala. People say it should have this and have that well you get what you pay for.I personally after being able to afford a good car after so many years of hard work am not going to complain. Unless you are a teenager wanting to go around with the radio wide open I think the stereo is just fine.

The room is the best, large trunk, bench seat and it is soooo comfortable. It is a smooth ride and handles well. The gas mileage is awesome.

The only thing I would change is that when you go out of steep driveways is that it wouldn't scrap so bad. But I deal with it and go on. Awesome car!!! GO CHEVY!!!!