1996 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Review: Nail on Head

1996 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

Nail on Head
By Berky on

1996 Chevrolet Impala SS 4dr Sedan

I'm 25 years old and I have owned my Impala for about 4months. The only problem with it so far is the rear axle bearings are shot and I am about to get them fixed. Other than that it runs like a champ, drives like a champ, and looks like a champ. Lots of add ons are available from car lovers like us. This is one of my dream cars. I wanted one since the day they came into existence and it took me six years, but I got one. I don't think I would ever choose to get rid of this car. I plan to put a supercharger on it from NAISSO superstore in FL and up the horse by about 300hp. That'll snap your head back heheh.

The agressive looks are the best. The wide tires. And the potential to make some serious HP.

I wish they wouldn't have went from a distributor to an optispark unit. That is the worst thing to try and put plug wires on. I am a small guy and I had trouble with that. I am not looking forward to that any time soon.