1996 Chevrolet Impala Sedan - Consumer Reviews

SS 5.7L V8 4-speed Automatic - (56 reviews )
oohh what a car!!!
By landsshark96 on 04/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Chevrolet Impala Sedan SS 4dr Sedan

This has to be one of the best cars GM ever built. American Automotive workers should rejoice, this car has performed better than my honda in regards to warranty work. This car does not give you a problem...EVER.

the only imaculate car alive!!!!
By james dorman on 04/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Chevrolet Impala Sedan SS 4dr Sedan

i absolutly love this car since the first time i seen it. i have never geard any complaints about this car. the interiour is pefect, who could ask for a better look, and the performannce, every family man who once was astreet racers dream.

'96 Impala SS, a future collectible
By dbuck on 04/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Chevrolet Impala Sedan SS 4dr Sedan

This car is a blast to drive and a real head turner as well. The drive train is extremely dependable if properly maintained. Fuel economy is commendable for a large car with this much performance capability. One draw back with respect to maintenance expense is the repalcement cost of tires and shock absorbers.

My Favorite Car .. So far
By Ralph Hess on 04/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Chevrolet Impala Sedan SS 4dr Sedan

I have owned/driven many fast cars. This is a cross between my father's 1972 Olds 88 with a 454 engine and my brother's GTO. No matter what speed I am driving, you tap the gas, it goes faster(even with 5 big adults riding). Maintenance has been higher than I expected, replaced water pump, plug wires, AC coil, a few fuses.

IMPALA SS
By BEASTALLICA on 03/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Chevrolet Impala Sedan SS 4dr Sedan

V8 engine 260 hp what should i say of more RAW POWER!!!!

Headbanging Impala
By lionel weathers on 03/18/02 11:26 AM (PST)

1996 Chevrolet Impala Sedan SS 4dr Sedan

I love the look I all ways wanted one when they first cam out.when they put the shifter on the floor in 96 four years later I got one and it's been heaven only had 18,952 miles on it. Iam in a car club called Michigan Impala Super Sport Lover (MISSL)and Club Super Sport (CSS). This car will be pass down to my great great grand kids. Iam only 30 So I have a long time to play.