1995 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Reviews

SS 5.7L V8 4-speed Automatic - (17 reviews )
Big, Bold, & Beautiful
By Mike 95 on 02/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Impala SS 4dr Sedan

I purchased my 1995 Impala SS as a present to myself. As a young man I owned a 1965 Impala SS and when I saw the 1995, I new that I should have another. It is a great car to drive. The 2 ton behemoth handles the road and speeds ike no other car. I cruise to car shows, cruise ins, and just everywhere in style. It has won many trophy's so judges and peers know it is a great car, too. I have had no problems with my Imp. I love it.

Family Car with Attitude
By KCP on 01/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Impala SS 4dr Sedan

The first three years I had my SS, I used it to commute to work in style. After getting a company vehicle, my wife took the car and used for domestic tasks, showing its versatility. The SS has enough spunk with the LT1 engine and maneuverability to get around in rush hour traffice. Its handling makes for a fun drive on a challenging road. Yet it has comfort and room for a family vacation. Its weight gives an added sense of safety and security. The '94 - '96 Impala SS is one of the best cars Chevy has put on the road. Only recurring problem with mine was power window repair and it has its third water pump.

A man's Car
By Glenn1782 on 12/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Impala SS 4dr Sedan

I've had no problems with my impala, runs beautifully, looks beautiful, best car I've ever had.

1995 Impala
By dhyde1 on 06/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Impala SS 4dr Sedan

I haven't had many problems with my SS. I did have to change the water pump at 63,425 miles. I keep getting a whole in my drivers seat on the left side of seat. I changed the seat once; I don't think i'm going to fix it again. I had to fix my brakes twice and the belt once that's it. It's a nice car.

1995 IMPALA SS
By Michael Barrett on 06/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Impala SS 4dr Sedan

My 95 SS is my every day car with 127K miles. I've helped it's performance and handling with SLP headers; ADR cat back 2.5 inch pipes (loud); Bilstien shocks; cold air intake; MS6A electronic ignition; 275-40 ZR tires; 160 thermostat and beefier wires. Horse power is up from the original 260 to near 300. I'll soon be upgrading the 3.08 rear end to 3.42. I LOVE driving my 95 Impala SS. It's one of the better things Chevy did, and one of the dumber things they did when they dropped the Caprice therefore eliminating the 94-96 Impala SS.

Best Car Ever Built
By Remix on 04/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Impala SS 4dr Sedan

If you are searching to buy a car, I suggest to buy the 1995 Chevy Impala. It has all the features of a luxury car and the perfomance of a sports car.

4 door vette
By Fran on 04/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Impala SS 4dr Sedan

Instant classic, handles like a camaro, seats 5 in style, huge trunk & just plain fun to drive.