2.4L Automatic Review
By elviejo2010 on
2011 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
Don't let the funky retro styling fool you, this is a very practical vehicle. We are empty-nesters who seldom have more than two people in the vehicle but haul a lot of stuff around with our hobbies and this is just the ticket. We have a 2.4L Auto with the 1Lt package and it has plenty of features. The high seats are good for us older types, the short doors make entry/exit easy in tight spots and the rear view camera is definitely recommended. Drives well, plenty of power at highway speeds, and quiet.
Favorite Features
Space for hauling stuff.
Suggested Improvements
Removable rear seats.
By ray190
on 03/08/11 19:12 PM (PST)

Smaller then it looks and no vision. I would never purchase this car. My sholder is in the door and my head is in the roof. Can't see the stop light, look right and left and all you see is pillar. What are the designers thinking. This car should not be on the road.

By chevygirl24
on 01/07/14 07:30 AM (PST)

We have a 2008 HHR. We are very happy with it over all. Decent gas milage. We see a lot of these on the road. I enjoy driving it. I would change two little things. I would add more cup holders and I would put the window buttons in a better place. Other wise good car for us, no complaints.