2011 Chevrolet HHR Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific HHR model:
Great Chevy Car/SUV & Gas Saver!
By chevyhhr2011 on 06/23/11 15:31 PM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This car has truly exceeded our expectations. We have owned it for almost 3,000 miles now in just under 2 months and this car has been great on gas and has a very smooth ride with good handling. We use the HHR as our business car for hauling items and shipments. Our website business, Wonder Buy Shop, has had other work cars available but we mainly use the HHR because it has the smoothness of a car with the functions of an SUV. Personally I've had BMW, Lexus, Infiniti, Honda and other cars but the HHR has been great on gas and the features are perfect for what we need with Bluetooth, OnStar, Automatic and more. Thanks to Chevy for making a real economic and fun car/SUV to drive!

More like entry level!
By canman4 on 06/13/11 19:08 PM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I've had this car for about a month and a half now. What can I say? This car is OK, not good, not great. Good thing GM is offering huge discounts because it's not much better than some entry level cars. I was looking for something larger than compact after owning a van for a while. The size of this car is pretty good compared to small SUVs but, that's about it. A very loud Ecotech engines easily scares people at crossings but is kind of annoying (the older engine was quieter and you can't buy ethanol anywhere anyway). Bad gas mileage (not much better than the old van), creaks all around the dash and the outside air temp sensor is way off (5 -10 degrees). Go with Mazda 3 or similar.

Great Car for Price - Sorry it's Being Discontinued
By zkeith2 on 06/12/11 16:31 PM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Overall a really great car. It looks better, is more fun to drive, and has better cargo storage than comparable cars. It's rare to get a hatchback in this price with masculine design lines. Most look so feminine/cute/wimpy. With huge rebates in place now because 2011 is the last model year, this is a great deal.

2011 Chevy HHR Exceeded Our Expectations!
By chevyhhr2011 on 05/27/11 08:51 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

We bought a new 2011 Chevy HHR LS with the My Link package because it had everything we needed for our business. From the interior room of an SUV to the gas savings of a small car the HHR has been fun to drive and it is easy to load packages for shipment. Our website business, [HTML deleted], uses the HHR for shipments, carrying and picking up new inventory and advertising. In the future we plan to add advertising decals on the exterior to make it stick out from the others. The HHR has exceeded our expectations with its comfort and convenience. We have over 1,500 miles in just about a month of owning it with no problems.

Stealth Value~!
By smulvey on 04/07/11 13:22 PM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

If you price out a car that does what this car does you will notice it is $ 4,000 cheaper than the typical offering in other lines , even including GM lines! It is a 4 cylinder motor. It is great for highway and city driving. It is not a torque monster. You do not want to buy this car to TOW a boat to Floirda from the hills of PA. I drive 25,000 miles a year. I have 80K on my HHR. I had it into the dealer once ( last month ) for a door lock / key FOB / RFID issue. The dealer could not figure it out. Everything else for this car was done in my Driveway or at Sears at the mall.

Unsafe
By ray190 on 03/09/11 18:38 PM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

You can not see out of this car. I am 5-10 and my head is in the roof and my shoulder is agaist the door. This is not a car its a coffin

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Chevrolet HHR Wagon in VA is:

$128 per month*