2010 Chevrolet HHR Consumer Review: Chevy's Best Kept Secret

2010 Chevrolet HHR - Consumer Review

LT Wagon (2.2L 4-cyl. FFV 5-speed Manual)

Chevy's Best Kept Secret
By hot sauce bill on

2010 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Never dreamed I would fall in love with such a car, wagon or SUV? Not really sure what it is. But, it sure is fun to drive, rides great, and the mpg is nothing to scoff at. I got the fully loaded version, and for under $24,000 it's hard to beat. Again, I never dreamed I could love such a little vehicle, and I'm six feet tall and ride high and comfortable. I've only owned Silverados up to this point, finally came to the realization mpg and the fact I didn't need to haul anything more than me was most important. I love my HHR! Don't knock it till you drived it!

Heated leather seats, Pioneer audio system, steering wheel controls, Blue Tooth, roomy and all power, peppy with great mpg, front and side airbags, great styling! The ride and handling can only be appreciated if you drive one!

I agree with other comments, cup holders are few, and located in the wrong place next to the parking brake. Cargo net should be included in LT versions, not as a option. Dual and or, auto climate control would be great. Needs shorter, more styled antenna.