i love my hhr
By hornet7202 on
2010 Chevrolet HHR LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
Folks told me she was so little she wouldn't be good in snow. I drove her up a mountain over a mile high on mud and ice with no fish tailing or sliding, the traction was wonderful and now can hardly wait to try her in the Maine winter here, although I worry about the road salt. I put the seats down and can do what I always did with my bigger vans. Dodge and Plymouth. Needless to say she preforms well. My biggest complaint was location for my coffee cup, it is very hard to reach and drive. She handles well on turnpike driving and in cities like Boston she is a breeze. Thanks Chevy for a Nice little car. I tell my children if I had money, I'd have one in all the colors for each day of the week.
Favorite Features
Her looks, accessibility to get her self out of tight spots. She is so easy to drive. I am 67 and I usually keep a car 20 years and I feel she will still be going strong. The fact that the seats all fold down is a plus I like to bring stuff home. And she holds a lot of stuff.
Suggested Improvements
space for coffee cups. passenger front seat adjustment would be better if like driver seat. and it isn't as comfortable as driver or back seat.