2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific HHR model:
Something Chevy Doesn't Tell You
By oceanhhr on 05/13/13 18:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

We have an HHR LT with the 2.4L Ecotec FlexFuel, automatic. Drives great. Plenty of pick-up. But no one mentioned the engine is NOT happy using the Ethanol gas we have to put in it!! To get decent gas mileage we have to put in an additive by Lucas every time we fill up! That's a pain. I would think about it before buying. Another problem is that the interior has MANY blind spots. You have to be extra careful to look more than normal to make sure you see properly. (Esp. for someone short in height.) It sits comfortably and the power driver seat works well. The round air vents are nicer than the standard louver ones. There are ample cup holders compared to many more expensive cars.

LT2 Automatic transmission with 2.4L engine
By lbf58 on 12/19/10 18:19 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I don't know why this trim level wasn't included in the menu, but that's what I have. Has all the whistles and bells. Bought a few months used with 13k on the odometer. Handles and brakes great. Very comfortable interior, mostly well designed. Fun to drive! Either you like the look of the retro exterior or you don't. I do.

This is the Chevrolet to buy
By Jeffrey A. Wardwell on 10/23/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 2010 HHR, because, my Mom has a 2006 HHR. She loves her car. She said IF she ever trades, it will be for a new HHR. And I am enjoying my new HHR as much as she enjoys hers.

I'm in love
By Bill on 07/26/10 10:25 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Just traded 2006 Chevy Colorado for a new 2010 HHR. What can I say? I love driving it. Handles great, makes sharp turns like a real sports car. Turns heads. Best vehicle I have ever owned. I can wait to get back in and drive. Shifting is clean effortless and smooth. All I can say is One great vehicle.

2006 vs. 2010
By deljam on 04/28/10 10:15 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Just got my new 2010 HHR, traded a 2000 Blazer and the interior size is comparable. My son has the 2006 HHR model and I enjoy the interior changes made. Body Style is identical, which makes sense since it is fashioned after the Heritage '51 Model. They moved the window controls to the door. Cup holder positioning is still a problem - trying to reach around behind to access. Seems solid and really quiet (I chose the bigger engine). After the initial lag (1 - 2 second response delay)on take-off, runs great. Hope it lasts at least 10 years!

Chevy's Best Kept Secret
By hot sauce bill on 02/18/10 20:30 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Never dreamed I would fall in love with such a car, wagon or SUV? Not really sure what it is. But, it sure is fun to drive, rides great, and the mpg is nothing to scoff at. I got the fully loaded version, and for under $24,000 it's hard to beat. Again, I never dreamed I could love such a little vehicle, and I'm six feet tall and ride high and comfortable. I've only owned Silverados up to this point, finally came to the realization mpg and the fact I didn't need to haul anything more than me was most important. I love my HHR! Don't knock it till you drived it!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon in VA is:

$125 per month*