2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific HHR model:
HHR...road warrior
By fordguy63 on 09/29/12 08:34 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

We bought this car for my wife in 2010 (new). The only problem we've had is with the ignition switch, which got stuck in the ON position & the car would not shut off. This happened on a Sunday afternoon & onstar was spectacularly unhelpful. The operator told us to find a shop that was open & go there, then sent us to Honda dealer which was closing by the time we got there (5pm). We finally had the running car disabled & towed to Bachman Chevrolet, per Onstar's instructions. (something to do with warranty regulations blah,blah,blah). Bachman Chevrolet had the car up & running free of charge by 3PM Monday, so pretty good service on their part.

Good car
By tdyson on 10/10/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

500+miles on the road on a tank of gas $17,000.00 out the door with Power Windows, locks, remote start, navigation system, am, FM, XM, cd, and onstar. Drives nice and a lot of car for the price I have a 2008 max pick up that refuse to pass a gas station. For the price and the cost to operate this the the best that it have been for me.

i love my hhr
By hornet7202 on 11/23/09 07:31 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Folks told me she was so little she wouldn't be good in snow. I drove her up a mountain over a mile high on mud and ice with no fish tailing or sliding, the traction was wonderful and now can hardly wait to try her in the Maine winter here, although I worry about the road salt. I put the seats down and can do what I always did with my bigger vans. Dodge and Plymouth. Needless to say she preforms well. My biggest complaint was location for my coffee cup, it is very hard to reach and drive. She handles well on turnpike driving and in cities like Boston she is a breeze. Thanks Chevy for a Nice little car. I tell my children if I had money, I'd have one in all the colors for each day of the week.

HHR LS Rental
By HHR LS Rental on 11/15/09 09:10 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I had a rental HHR LS for one month. It had 600 miles on it with a 26.3 mpg. I turned it in with 1650 miles with a 27.7 mpg. It was peppy,fun and easy to drive. I was never fond of small vehicles but the HHR changed my views. I had plenty of leg room, seats were comfortable. My wife loved driving it.Perfect for groceries, parking at the mall. I plan on buying one next year.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon in VA is:

$123 per month*