2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon Consumer Reviews

2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific HHR model:
Something Chevy Doesn't Tell You
By oceanhhr on 05/13/13 18:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

We have an HHR LT with the 2.4L Ecotec FlexFuel, automatic. Drives great. Plenty of pick-up. But no one mentioned the engine is NOT happy using the Ethanol gas we have to put in it!! To get decent gas mileage we have to put in an additive by Lucas every time we fill up! That's a pain. I would think about it before buying. Another problem is that the interior has MANY blind spots. You have to be extra careful to look more than normal to make sure you see properly. (Esp. for someone short in height.) It sits comfortably and the power driver seat works well. The round air vents are nicer than the standard louver ones. There are ample cup holders compared to many more expensive cars.

HHR...road warrior
By fordguy63 on 09/29/12 08:34 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

We bought this car for my wife in 2010 (new). The only problem we've had is with the ignition switch, which got stuck in the ON position & the car would not shut off. This happened on a Sunday afternoon & onstar was spectacularly unhelpful. The operator told us to find a shop that was open & go there, then sent us to Honda dealer which was closing by the time we got there (5pm). We finally had the running car disabled & towed to Bachman Chevrolet, per Onstar's instructions. (something to do with warranty regulations blah,blah,blah). Bachman Chevrolet had the car up & running free of charge by 3PM Monday, so pretty good service on their part.

LT2 Automatic transmission with 2.4L engine
By lbf58 on 12/19/10 18:19 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I don't know why this trim level wasn't included in the menu, but that's what I have. Has all the whistles and bells. Bought a few months used with 13k on the odometer. Handles and brakes great. Very comfortable interior, mostly well designed. Fun to drive! Either you like the look of the retro exterior or you don't. I do.

This is the Chevrolet to buy
By Jeffrey A. Wardwell on 10/23/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 2010 HHR, because, my Mom has a 2006 HHR. She loves her car. She said IF she ever trades, it will be for a new HHR. And I am enjoying my new HHR as much as she enjoys hers.

Good car
By tdyson on 10/10/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

500+miles on the road on a tank of gas $17,000.00 out the door with Power Windows, locks, remote start, navigation system, am, FM, XM, cd, and onstar. Drives nice and a lot of car for the price I have a 2008 max pick up that refuse to pass a gas station. For the price and the cost to operate this the the best that it have been for me.

I'm in love
By Bill on 07/26/10 10:25 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Just traded 2006 Chevy Colorado for a new 2010 HHR. What can I say? I love driving it. Handles great, makes sharp turns like a real sports car. Turns heads. Best vehicle I have ever owned. I can wait to get back in and drive. Shifting is clean effortless and smooth. All I can say is One great vehicle.

2006 vs. 2010
By deljam on 04/28/10 10:15 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Just got my new 2010 HHR, traded a 2000 Blazer and the interior size is comparable. My son has the 2006 HHR model and I enjoy the interior changes made. Body Style is identical, which makes sense since it is fashioned after the Heritage '51 Model. They moved the window controls to the door. Cup holder positioning is still a problem - trying to reach around behind to access. Seems solid and really quiet (I chose the bigger engine). After the initial lag (1 - 2 second response delay)on take-off, runs great. Hope it lasts at least 10 years!

Chevy's Best Kept Secret
By hot sauce bill on 02/18/10 20:30 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Never dreamed I would fall in love with such a car, wagon or SUV? Not really sure what it is. But, it sure is fun to drive, rides great, and the mpg is nothing to scoff at. I got the fully loaded version, and for under $24,000 it's hard to beat. Again, I never dreamed I could love such a little vehicle, and I'm six feet tall and ride high and comfortable. I've only owned Silverados up to this point, finally came to the realization mpg and the fact I didn't need to haul anything more than me was most important. I love my HHR! Don't knock it till you drived it!

i love my hhr
By hornet7202 on 11/23/09 07:31 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Folks told me she was so little she wouldn't be good in snow. I drove her up a mountain over a mile high on mud and ice with no fish tailing or sliding, the traction was wonderful and now can hardly wait to try her in the Maine winter here, although I worry about the road salt. I put the seats down and can do what I always did with my bigger vans. Dodge and Plymouth. Needless to say she preforms well. My biggest complaint was location for my coffee cup, it is very hard to reach and drive. She handles well on turnpike driving and in cities like Boston she is a breeze. Thanks Chevy for a Nice little car. I tell my children if I had money, I'd have one in all the colors for each day of the week.

HHR LS Rental
By HHR LS Rental on 11/15/09 09:10 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I had a rental HHR LS for one month. It had 600 miles on it with a 26.3 mpg. I turned it in with 1650 miles with a 27.7 mpg. It was peppy,fun and easy to drive. I was never fond of small vehicles but the HHR changed my views. I had plenty of leg room, seats were comfortable. My wife loved driving it.Perfect for groceries, parking at the mall. I plan on buying one next year.