What a great vehicle!
By Mark on
2009 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 4A)
Bought this vehicle brand new and saved $8000. I love the space for carrying stuff with the fold flat seats. It allows me to carry my daughter's drum kit. Very smooth ride. Swapped in Michelin X-Ice 2 tires. What a difference it made on icy roads...I'm passing everyone (legally). Very good on gas. Was starting to get a sore back sliding down into cars to get in...not anymore! This is the easiest vehicle to get into. No more sore back! Fantastic Pioneer sound system with the factory installed sub woofer in the rear. A lot of people have stopped to comment on the great looks and to ask me what I think of the vehicle. Seriously thinking about getting a second one. Great warranty too!
Favorite Features
So much space, comfortable multi adjustable seats. Fold flat seats. Great audio sound system. This is the most useful, fun, practical all around vehicle I have ever owned...and I have owned many (VW Eurovan, Audi, Prelude, Chrysler, Ford, Mitsubishi, Chevy Beauville, Malibu, Cavalier..
Suggested Improvements
It's short a cup holder. Front windshield is a little low because I sit so high (6'2")...I'm looking out right near the top. HVAC controls are somewhat lightweight. Engine a little buzzy when throttling hard to get up to speed on the highway. V6 option. Standard heated seats.