2009 Chevrolet HHR 2.2L 4-cyl. FFV 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - A SURPRISE OF A CAR

2009 Chevrolet HHR - Consumer Review

A SURPRISE OF A CAR !!
By DENWIN on

2009 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

I am an old guy that loves cars. Just gave up a Oldsmobile Aurora for an HHR. Who does this? I needed some gas mileage but we vacation a good bit, being retired. This little bugger is amazing! It corners like it is on rails, is very comfortable to ride in, its cool cause you don't seem like an old guy! The 250 amp Pioneer 7 speaker stereo on XM Rocks! it has every feature my Aurora had except memory seats and ride leveler. I did buy the larger engine 2.4 which comes in the 2LT. I almost wish I would have gotten the Super Sport, but this engine is great.Go buy one--I'm in Florida though---no more Ohio snow!

Favorite Features

Radio, no doubt, Innovative set up of how you can reconfigure the rear space. A ton of room with the seats down. You could put a recliner chair in it. Most sedans you can't get a large lamp shade in any more

Suggested Improvements

Need the console space redone--lacks a little room there. Put some aluminum trim around the center panel of the dash, or wood trim--Maybe thats too old manish!!!