Looks Great
By Kim on
2008 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
I have enjoyed the ride but there is a bit of a blind spot at the edge of the windshield and the side window. Take an extra second to watch for pedestrians. I also see they overestimated gas mileage efficency. I'm about 20 mpg not at all near the 30/24 on the window sticker. I drive mostly in the city so I know that doesn't help. The car size is great for the city but I chose stylish over hybrid because the mileage estimates were the same. I would have stayed with the hybriyd choice had I known the mileage was going to be so far off. It does always get a "wow" and I never had a car before that did. The double looks it gets have been fun to see.
Favorite Features
The car starter and mp3 port are nice as it the central storage over the dash. Not much for storage places, but I like zen in a vehicle, not turning it into my office or spare room.
Suggested Improvements
Only 3 cup holders is odd, work on having a fold down rear seat tray with two cups that become a divider and arm rest for rear passengers. Fix that blind spot as well. And improve your gas mileage not lie about it.