2008 Chevrolet HHR 2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - I love my car

2008 Chevrolet HHR - Consumer Review

I love my car
By Patsy on

2008 Chevrolet HHR Panel LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car. It rides and drives great. It's fun, comfortable, smooth, and peppy. My mom has a Toyota Camry, and this little car rides just as good. Does good on gas, and is equipped the same as a luxury car. The back is great for hauling groceries, and the seats lay down for hauling larger items. I went from a full size SUV, and I have'nt missed a thing. The extended warranty GM offers is great. I hope to have this car for a long time. I am slowly adding new accessories to dress her up. This vehicle is like a little truck, SUV, and car all in one. Why would anyone want a regular vehicle when you can have one of these. Drive one, love it!

Favorite Features

The smooth ride, it's peppy, fuel economy, fun to drive, sporty, and luxury all in one. Great sound system, great features on my LT. Lumbar seats are comfy. Plenty of leg and head room. GM offers a good warranty. I wanted to buy American, and I am glad I did. You will love this car.

Suggested Improvements

The only thing I wish I would have gotten would be the 6 CD player, verses the 1 CD player. I have a lot of old tapes, no tape player. But The radio is great, so I find myself not using the CD player as much. I have the panel LT, had to get used to using my mirrors.