HHR
By Joe on
2008 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
Got the car a few days ago, and am enjoying the ride so far. Ratings are relative to the price and segment. For the price, we couldh't have gotten a better car. My wife and I didn't want to get another HoHum sedan (at least not until we are pushing 60), and we also wanted a car that seated 4 comfortably, with a smooth ride. HHR fit the bill. Car handles better than what I read about it. Not perfect, but handles well. I am very happy with this purchase.
Favorite Features
Looks, smoothness, quiet ride, On Star, Engine is peppy enough, suprising leg room, Input jack for iPod, Remote start is cool, as is the info given in the Info Center like trip info, Tire pressure, MPG instantaneous, temperature outside, coolant temp, miles left in tank, Oil life left.
Suggested Improvements
For the price..they could improve: Cup Holder, add a Rear SwayBar (although its inexpensive to put on myself), Running boards standard, Dome light above front part of cabin...I'm willing to pay extra money on this model if it came with: maybe a few miles more per gallon, smaller A pillars, rear disk brakes