2008 Chevrolet HHR Consumer Review: Good so far

2008 Chevrolet HHR - Consumer Review

2008 Chevrolet HHR

Good so far
By AmyF on

2008 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

We've had our HHR now one month, and we like it so far. Roomy for the kids, and I like not having to bend over when putting my 2 yr old in his car seat. Ive been slowly getting used to the design of the windshield (kinda small) and I keep forgetting where my window controls are, and Im a little surprised at the lack of console storage... there is none! There's the small storage bin in the dash, but I dont have anywhere to put CD's, kleenex, and other "junk"...maybe that's a good thing as my husband would prob say. Okay mpg, but not where we want it yet. We plan to change to synthetic oil and a K&N Air filter when the oil needs changed. All in all, we love the car so far. Very sporty!

The styling, the storage in back, the "just the right height" for me to get the kids in car seats (I'm 5'2", so this is perfect), I like my chrome extras we purchased, running boards, luggage rack, chrome wheels...looks sharp. I also like the info center, tells me my mpg, oil life, etc. Nice touch

Not crazy about the windshield shape, and where the window controls are...weird that they are in the center control area vs on the door. Cupholders are in an odd angle. Fabric on the seats is alright, but kinda weird feel to it... very industrial, not soft. But, seems to be ok with spills so far.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review