2008 Chevrolet HHR Consumer Review: Buyer Beware

2008 Chevrolet HHR - Consumer Review

Buyer Beware
By michaellrar on

2008 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Bought it for the "fun factor" and was disappointed. It has massive blind spots. Also thought I purchased new and the dealership sold me a demo and did not tell me. Found out after I got my papers in the mail. The controls for the window are in an unsafe place (they have since fixed that I heard). The drink cup holders are a joke at best. I am a big guy so the seat belts take an act of congress to fasten. And did I mention the wimpy armrest that points down when lowered. The tires have the constant tire pressure monitoring system so I am constantly refilling the tires. Needless to say I only drive it about 6,000 miles per year and that is when my daily driver (a 2002 honda civic) is being serviced.

sunroof; gets 29 mpg highway

None. Would not recommend buying new or used. It depreciated 50% when I drove it off the lot and nobody wants a used one at any price.
By nwcableguy
on 02/20/11 11:16 AM (PST)

Don't these have cup holders for the 32 or 44 oz drinks from your local Circle K.. im about to bring a empty cup and try for my self also...