Back in black and no windows
By Dennis L on
2008 Chevrolet HHR Panel LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
A head turner you'd think I have the only black panel hhr in NE ohio. I put custom black wheels on it and that is it. Everyone has something positive to say about it everywhere I happen to park. A friend at work bought one a week after seeing mine. Nuff said there, contagious I say! I have to admit I first only bought because I nailed the price. The dealership didn't even fill my tank! I stole it and really didn't care that the only gas left was what I had put in it for my test drive. I don't use cheap gas anyway in my cars (there is a difference in performance), I don't care what you drive. So the HHR has won me over and the vehicle is perfect for my horse duties, the truck stays put.
Favorite Features
Style, performance of the 2.2L. Paint is really nice and deep shine. Handles well and is quiet. Seats for a 6'3" guy are very comfortable, leg room is great. Stock radio and speakers are really good. That shocked me how well the sound is for a stock item. No windows means less heat when parked.
Suggested Improvements
Telescopic steering wheel. A better hidden muffler. I'm going to paint mine black to match the Panel Wagon.