2008 Chevrolet HHR Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific HHR model:
I love my car
By Patsy on 08/27/08 20:38 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet HHR Wagon Panel LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car. It rides and drives great. It's fun, comfortable, smooth, and peppy. My mom has a Toyota Camry, and this little car rides just as good. Does good on gas, and is equipped the same as a luxury car. The back is great for hauling groceries, and the seats lay down for hauling larger items. I went from a full size SUV, and I have'nt missed a thing. The extended warranty GM offers is great. I hope to have this car for a long time. I am slowly adding new accessories to dress her up. This vehicle is like a little truck, SUV, and car all in one. Why would anyone want a regular vehicle when you can have one of these. Drive one, love it!

My Panel
By blake on 05/29/08 19:42 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet HHR Wagon Panel LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Found that the car had more than enough power (2.4) for quick acceleration. Handling was good and the antilock brakes work great in all weather. Also found Panel easy to park in town

Excellent Car for Fun and Economy
By James on 05/12/08 18:57 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet HHR Wagon Panel LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this car a month ago after researching the auto, it is well made and fun to drive. I have owned cars and still own multiple autos. This is fun to drive and a great car for the commute to work. I really like this auto, already placed 1300 miles on the auto.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.