2007 Chevrolet HHR Consumer Review: Satisfied

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon - Consumer Review

Satisfied
By Kim on

2007 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my used HHR which by the way I just found out means: Heritage High Roof for 13 months. It does have a high roof but you can't see out the windshield very good at a red light. All in all I really like the car, (I hope I am not jinxing myself) the other members of my family always want to drive my car instead of their own. My mother can get in and out of it with no problem (which is a problem in other cars). I have always owned a van and at first I thought WOW how small, but I just went on a camping trip and was able to get everything in comfortably. I wish it had roof racks though. I have recommended this car to friends and family because of the price and reliability so far.

Rear space, stearing wheel controls (I can turn down my kids music without them realizing it), waxes really great, shiny, and most of all in todays economy the gas mileage is great!

Of course the window controls, I agree with another review the designer should be fired (did he not actually drive the car?)My rear seat passengers cannot unlock the doors. The windshield should be higher. Do the people that design these cars ever look at these reviews? THEY SHOULD

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review