2007 Chevrolet HHR Consumer Review: Nice Fun vehicle

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon - Consumer Review

Nice Fun vehicle
By gsize19 on

2007 Chevrolet HHR Panel LT 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

So the wife is looking for a vehicle, wanted a Hyundai Sante Fe, I went to the dealership the day before and told the salesman, I guarantee when she sees he HHR, she will want this, as I am a Chevy man. Took the Hyundai for a spin, she was ready to sign, I told her, lets look at the HHR. I had not even started the engine yet, and she wanted this vehicle. Comfortable, all the goodies, roomy for passengers, just an all around great vehicle. I wish it came in a 6 cylinder, but that's neither here nor there. Seems to be a very reliable automobile that is comfortable and attracts a lot of attention in the Southern Ohio area. You don't see many here, but I have had many say they like it.

Moonroof, spoiler, running boards, leather seats, heated seats, XM radio, iPod connection, black on black with chrome, steering wheel radio controls, lumbar control, roomy rear area for hauling.

Offer in a V-6