Lovin' it
By BayouMan on
2007 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
This has been a fun car to own. The interior and exterior design are great. There are some blind spots but these are nothing compared to many vehicles. I have a bad back and have found the car to be quite comfortable and it also accomodates my 6'1'' frame well. Storage and rear seat leg room have been good. Gas mileage has been 29 mpg in town and the car possesses adequate power withe 170hp engine, better than the Matrix, Corolla, and Civic. I have found this car to be great value for the price. The only complaint is a periodic light (very light) rattle in the door frame but I have not attempted to fix this yet. This is my favorite car yet in my 27 years of owning vehicles.
Favorite Features
I love the circular vents. These help greatly without having dual climate controls. The lumbar support and driver seat adjustments are great. The ability to program numerous radio stations on a favorite list has been nice.
Suggested Improvements
It would be nice to have the window controls elsewhere and better access to the cupholders. While the seats are very comfortable, I think the arm rests could be designed to be more sturdy. There have not been any issues with this but it does not look to be very durable for the life of the car.