2007 Chevrolet HHR Consumer Review: Love my LT2!

2007 Chevrolet HHR - Consumer Review

Love my LT2!
By malinche on

2007 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Waited over 2 years to get my LT2 2.4 & absolutely love it. I get about 25 mpg city driving. I have a blast driving & look for any reason to do so. It is still pretty stock (the look is what attracted me to it & I still love it), but go to many car shows with it & get lots of compliments. My sister is even considering the SS for an everyday car (has an 07 Tahoe) to save on gas. We are a Chevrolet family and my chromed out LT2 is a nice addition to it. So open the sunroof, put on some cool fuzzy dice and go for a drive!

Sunroof, remote start, heated seats, PAL for my iPod & heck, I even like the window button & cup holder placements (I don't eat in my car, so no big deal & only window I open is sunroof!). Lots of cool and inexpensive mods out there to personalize it.

Maybe a standard sway bar-but an inexpensive add & will add soon. No prob seeing traffic lights (have old school traffic light prism to see better).