2007 Chevrolet HHR Consumer Review: Love my HHR

2007 Chevrolet HHR - Consumer Review

Love my HHR
By afs on

2007 Chevrolet HHR Panel LT 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I've wanted one of these since I first saw in 2005. Finally bought it as a b-day present to myself--absolutely everything I dreamed it would be! Comfortable and fun. I am a Chevrolet-gal. It's black, chrome package, chrome wheels/roof rack/running boards, gray leather, heated seats, iPod PAL, remote start, premium mats, sunroof, etc. Was going to order 2008 blue HHR, but this was too loaded to pass up and a great deal. I have had so much fun driving it and love having folks ask me about it--and I've only had it a week! Highly recommend and look forward to many fun years of driving!

Totally dig the retro-look! And the interior goodies are great--glad I held out for the sunroof (I live in sunny SoCal) and as a lover of all things tech, this is a geek-girls dream!

Yeah, the cup holders are an issue...but, I can live with it since I don't like to use my car as a place to eat.