Love my HHR
By Nina on
2007 Chevrolet HHR LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
I have owned mine for about a month now. I love it. I did read the reviews prior to purchase so some small things I agree with. The door locks, why are they so tall. Makes hard to have your arm on door. Also interior easily staining is so true. I mean water on seats stained and that is so odd to me. I was frustrated as my car didn't come with trunk mat. I did shop around. The dealear wanted $104. for the rubber mat. I actually found a lot of them on ebay for $49. So check that out if you need one. Other than that all is great. I dont see any issues. Everyone loves it and my kids finally have room to relax. Great car don't hesitate.
Favorite Features
My favorites are gas mileage. I like how smooth car rides. I love the color, I got the gold. I like the fact that windows where already tinted. Super affordable for the used one I got. Glad I got this car and not PT cruiser. I see those every few blocks. I rarely see HHR and I like that.
Suggested Improvements
Cup holders arent in best spot. I don't like door locks. I think they could do better on wheels.