Love It
By Derrick Family on
2007 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
I bought my LT a couple of months ago used with 35K miles, I have already put 10K miles on it and I have to say, unless mechanical problems arise to dampen my enthusiasm, I absolutely love this car. It is comfortable and roomy (even for a large person like me), quiet, zippy (yes, it really is, even with the 4 cyl.!), the heater rocks and will fry your face off from a cold start in less than 3 minutes (usually more like 1 minute in Texas winter!). Love the sunroof, love the styling, love it all. Wish I had gotten a lighter color (I have the darker red) exterior and darker color interior though. Almost my favorite car I've ever owned. (Still partial to my old Grand Prix GT!)
Favorite Features
Remote auto start! Sunroof (I like the pop-up shield to block some of the wind), iPod jack, quiet and smooth ride and awesome stock radio. I don't even have the top of the line radio and that little thing rocks out; like the noise cancellation feature that makes it louder while you're on the road!
Suggested Improvements
Cup holders, have to agree with everyone on that.. They are inconvenient. Glad the new models have moved the window controls. Seat do stain easy but I'm getting seat covers. Other than that, I'm happy with it all! I will definitely buy another one when this one wears out.