2007 Chevrolet HHR Consumer Review: HHR surprise

2007 Chevrolet HHR - Consumer Review

HHR surprise
By bill on

2007 Chevrolet HHR LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I am impressed with the vehicle so far. I bought it in August of this year and have only put on a little over 2000 miles on it. I have not been back to the dealer for a single problem as of now. I have the base model with 5 speed and it is fun to drive and functional for a 50 plus 6'6" male. I do little highway driving and am getting over 23 miles to the gallon around town. My last 3 vehicles have been Toyotas but I could not get a Toyota that I could get my frame into and aford the payment and get 20 plus around town period. The HHR replaces a 98 RAV4 that I purchased new and really liked put on over 130000 miles and was a truly reliable vehicle. My wife likes this better and so do my sons.

Five speed, stereo, seats,cargo area, digital readouts, turning radius, comfortable to drive, storage compartments.

Because of my height when at stoplights I have to bend forward and look up to see the light change, perhaps a tad taller roof line or slightly sloped back windshield. 4X4 option would be nice, standard roof racks.