HHR = Retro, Comfort, Style, and Fun
By Jason Morris on
2007 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
This car is great! I have always loved the retro look but it was not till I test drove one that I realized how great the car is! We have the 2.4L and it has some good get-up-and-go to it. We have the Leather and it is so comfortable! The interior has great styling. We moved recently and the cargo room was great when you lay the rear seats flat. The back of the seats are lined with Plastic just like the rest of the cargo area. The stereo is great with the 7 speaker Pioneer amplified system. The car is fun to drive and fun to show off to family and friends. Even if they do not like the way it looks, once they drive it they love it! We have the chrome package which adds some great styling!
Favorite Features
Chrome package, stereo, look, leather seats with heat. Remote start(#1 favorite), power seat, cargo room, storage. Large chrome wheels, gauge styling, driver info center
Suggested Improvements
Window switches (I thought this at first. I am used to it and like it. It is convenient for both driver and passenger to have access to all windows) and the cup holders are a real pain. You have to lift the armrest to be able to get your drink out. It needs a center console between the front seats.