2007 Chevrolet HHR Consumer Review: Fun Ride

2007 Chevrolet HHR - Consumer Review

2007 Chevrolet HHR

Fun Ride
By Buccley on

2007 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have had the car now for almost 3 months and nearly 5k miles. I have 2LT 2.4L. It's a fun car to drive, for a car it's size does well on gas mileage, when I baby it I can get 27 mpg, when I drive more aggressive I can expect about 24.5 mpg. I have older parents and it's really easy for them to get in and out of the car without hitting their head on the way in, and it's a quite smooth ride. I helped a friend move and had plenty of room to haul stuff. The selling price of my HHR was 19.6k, for that price I have the 2LT package, heated leather seats, 6-CD changer, XM radio, and running boards (and some other additional trim). I don't think for that price you can do much better.

Audio system! 6 CD changer, XM, 7- speaker Pioneer audio, and heated leather seats make this car truly a joy to drive every day. Ice cold AC, and remote starter, I live in Central Florida and it's nice to get cold AC cranked before you get to the car.

Cup holder placement is under the arm rest, and makes it kind of annoying, and window controls are down below the radio. I think that the hard plastics of the dash can be improved, not that they are that bad, I just think that they could be done in a more attractive manner.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review