2007 Chevrolet HHR 2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - A lot of bang for

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon - Consumer Review

2007 Chevrolet HHR LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

A lot of bang for the buck!
By Matt on

2007 Chevrolet HHR LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 2007 HHR sight unseen, just because I loved the exterior styling so much. I hadn't even driven one until I took it off the dealer's lot. I knew from the first moment after that point that this was going to be an automobile that I would love, and I do. The smooth and quiet ride, I would dare say, is compariable to more expensive luxury vehicles, and the attention to detail in the manufacturing shows. Fuel economy is excellant, averaging 34 MPG, I can now go as long as two weeks between fueling, and I travel a good distance to my job.

Favorite Features

The styling both interior and exterior are my favorite features, but most of all I love the versatile trunk feature with the two levels. We can put the baby stroller on the bottom and load 2 weeks worth of groceries on the top self above it, great idea!

Suggested Improvements

Put the electric window switches on the doors and change the a/c control so that it isn't the same shape as the radio control and so close that when you are not looking you turn the wrong dial.