A Joy to Drive!
By James G on
2007 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
I've owned my 2LT for about 2 mos. now and am really impressed. The utility, the mpg, the drivability are everything I hoped they would be. The HHR's fun to drive, and stands out among the pack. I seem to attract attention and queries on a regular basis. As the first Chevy I've owned in almost 20 years, I was a little hesitant to buy, but I think GM at least on this vehicle has done an outstanding job on the little details, something that was not their strong suit in the past. Fit and finish on my black HHR is just beautiful; all the body parts are flush and exacting. I would definitely recommend this vehicle for purchase.
Favorite Features
XM/Pioneer stereo, sunroof, cargo space (loads with back seat down!),DIC, excellent MPG, style with personality, fun to drive! Surprising amount of room for passengers.
Suggested Improvements
Standard cross bars for roof rails (removable is a good idea, but they shouldn't be extra cost), a hybrid or diesel option for even better economy, and better advertising and marketing by Chevy. Come on guys! You've got a great product, but people need to know about it.