2007 Chevrolet HHR Consumer Review: 4 Days Later

2007 Chevrolet HHR - Consumer Review

4 Days Later
By Mary Beth on

2007 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I received my HHR on a Friday and was just starting to explore all the features when 4 days later on Tuesday, a gentleman ran a stop sign and I hit him going about 30-35 miles per hour. It was a very scary few minutes. I never even had time to hit the brake. No one was severely injured. I got out of my vehicle and walked away with only the injury from the seatbelt. The air bag also went off. The windshield never broke. There was no damaged from the front seats to the back of the vehicle. The front end took the whole impact of the crash. My truck was totaled though. It only had 345 miles on it. With the 5 star safety rating and my proof of it, I'll be buying another HHR.

The sunroof, heated seats, and remote starter are just a few of the nice features. I didn't get to enjoy it for very long. Looking forward to getting better aquainted with the features when my new one comes in.

All air bags should be standard. They save lives.