2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific HHR model:
My HHR
By Charles.Stellini on 10/30/06 14:26 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Just bought it a couple of weeks ago, and my wife and I really enjoy it very much. It handles great, parks easy, rides smooth, is really good on gas, and we love it.

Hot Hot Ride
By Harry on 10/29/06 09:38 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is an awesome vehicle. I love it because it is different! But the ride is awesome. My family fights over who will get to drive it! My grandson already told me that I have to keep it so he can drive it! The only thing that I did not like is that OnStar was not available. The extra cost down the road is worth it. But I love this HHR!

What a great car!!
By Jenni Lynne on 10/13/06 19:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car. I have had my eye on this car since the autoshow. I finally got it. I told myself i wouldnt settle... and i didnt .. its fully loaded... if its offered i have it. The radio is outstanding... the sound amazing. I love that i can store fm, am, and xm channels in the same category in the presets. The drive is amazing. The speed sensitive steering really makes a difference... who knew? It has good power for the size of the engine. The exterior color (golden teal) really turns heads. The remote start is great especially considering that its october and already snowing. Wow the room it has... its the best !!

4 Days Later
By Mary Beth on 10/04/06 20:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I received my HHR on a Friday and was just starting to explore all the features when 4 days later on Tuesday, a gentleman ran a stop sign and I hit him going about 30-35 miles per hour. It was a very scary few minutes. I never even had time to hit the brake. No one was severely injured. I got out of my vehicle and walked away with only the injury from the seatbelt. The air bag also went off. The windshield never broke. There was no damaged from the front seats to the back of the vehicle. The front end took the whole impact of the crash. My truck was totaled though. It only had 345 miles on it. With the 5 star safety rating and my proof of it, I'll be buying another HHR.

Go America Always
By Marvin L. Harvey on 10/04/06 19:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I really like the color. Heads turn when I drive by. My fuel economy is the greatest. I can park anywhere in small spaces and the acceleration is outstanding. The quietness is great as well as the CD audio. The surround sound is beautiful. I like the buttons on the steering wheel and all the features it displays.

Love my '07 HHR
By JUDY on 10/04/06 18:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love my new HHR better than my former vans, VW Bug and SUV. The first road trip we got 35 MPH. There is plenty of leg room in the back seat if the front seats are pushed back for taller riders.

New ride
By Scott on 10/04/06 17:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my HHR for about 3 months now. I drive a 3.5 hour commute twice per week, and enjoy driving my hot rod every time. It moves right along, and gets great mileage. When I'm home, it moves kids and dogs great too.

Best Car
By Robert Hayes on 10/03/06 01:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love it. You can put a 2"x4"x8' in vehicle with no trouble. Boxes of tools. Best little car. I'm 6'3"3/4 tall 260 lbs. So far 13,645 miles on it.

Handles great
By Shelley on 09/18/06 07:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

The car handles great. Interior handles pets feet and sticky kids well. There is enough lighting. Storage is all around. Roomy back seats. The cargo area is pretty neat too. Love the hatch back. Having electric windows is a great plus. Everything is close for easy reach.

Nice car, lots of goodies for the money
By AlpacaSteve on 08/31/06 07:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

We have the LT, but even the LS has lots of goodies for the price. Features not even mentioned include speed sensitive windshield wipers, traction control included if you get the ABS brakes (option), nicely tinted windows, and a drivers information display on the speedo.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.