2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific HHR model:
A lot of bang for the buck!
By Matt on 01/25/07 16:37 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 2007 HHR sight unseen, just because I loved the exterior styling so much. I hadn't even driven one until I took it off the dealer's lot. I knew from the first moment after that point that this was going to be an automobile that I would love, and I do. The smooth and quiet ride, I would dare say, is compariable to more expensive luxury vehicles, and the attention to detail in the manufacturing shows. Fuel economy is excellant, averaging 34 MPG, I can now go as long as two weeks between fueling, and I travel a good distance to my job.

Great Value!
By GeorgiaB on 01/25/07 09:53 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Roomy and comfortable when driving long distances. Good gas mileage. Rear area is roomy and the shelving for storage is excellent.

The New HHR rocks!
By navysf11 on 01/15/07 19:19 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

At first I wasn't a big fan of the looks of the car but after getting to know the car in and out I really love it. The HHR is fun to drive has a ton of great features and I now love how it looks. For the price I don't think there's a better vehicle out there.

A truck car worth your attention
By Wang on 12/27/06 08:24 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

HHR is definitely a car worth your attention. It runs very smoothly and quietly, gives you great gas mileage (30 miles highway plus local in my case) and plenty cargo space. My HHR has a 2.4-liter engine for which premium gas is recommended (you can still use other grades but later on your engine may need to be serviced). I've noticed that whenever I'm driving up-hill, I really need to push the paddle to maintain the same speed. The only thing I don't like at all about this vehicle is the little compartment space. My previous car is a Geo Prizm (much like Toyota's Corolla) which is quite smaller than HHR. But Prizm has more space where I can put CD's, maps, stuff like that.

GM hit a homer!
By john on 12/17/06 17:45 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This car is certainly not a race car, but I didn't want that anyway!It's fun to drive, has a very comfy ride, looks nice, and seems to be built very well. I have had many cars domestic and foreign. I would have to say this car is as nice and built as well as any foreign car. Very happy

Whidbey Report
By Sarge on 12/14/06 16:24 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

As a Suburban owner, I was taken by the design of the HHR. Being an "Old Guy", I love the '49 Suburban take. Also, I like the fact that the seating position is high and entering and exiting this vehicle is easy. I don't feel like I'm sitting on the floor boards. The build and quality of this vehicle is as good as I've seen on any US vehicle. Maybe it's because it's assembled in Mexico. At any rate, they're doing it right. I should say at this point, this report is on the 2LT with the 175 horsepower 2.4 liter engine. The 2LT isn't an option listed above for some reason. The 2LT has a larger sway bar and stiffer suspension. It handles way better, almost like a sports car.

HHR Beats Ford Freestar
By oldindian on 12/07/06 11:51 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

2007 HHR sure beats the 2004 Freestar.The ride is at least as good, performance is about the same, MPG is about double, and it's twice the fun to drive and most people love the looks. I sure do enjoy it

PT Eater
By KEN on 11/22/06 10:49 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

There is no comparison between the HHR and the PT Cruiser. The HHR is roomier more economical and better looking. I average 29.5mpg cruising at 75mph in hilly West Virginia. The back is large enough with the floor removed to fit a full size contra(drum corp) standing up. I love my HHR!

HHR
By lillie on 11/21/06 19:16 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love it. It drives good and handles good. Gets good gas mileage. Love to drive it. Had a big truck for six years. Had to get a car I could get in because of my health. Like this just as well.

Fun Car
By Dave Palmer on 11/08/06 08:00 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned my HHR for about 5 months and about 6,000 miles. The car has been fun and economical to own. The 2.2 litre engine will not win any races but it moves the car with enough acceleration to make it fun to drive. The engine is quite noisey under heavy acceleration. Rock solid on the road with plenty of room for people and things. The interior is roomy and very versatile, and I love the fold flat rear seats. Overall has been a great car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.