Used 2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon Consumer Reviews - 145 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon

View reviews for a specific HHR model:

First car/suv in over 10 years
By Russell Davidson

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Havent owened a car/suv in over 10 years. We own a Suburban now but the poor thing dosent get drove any more. All Ive evered owned is trucks and a few Suburbans. We fell in love with the HHR on our first test drive with in 4 miles. I'm 6 foot tall and this thing has more room than my trucks. It's so easy to get into and out. Great job GM. The fuel mileage is great the ride is also great. The main thing I love is my wife is right by my side. With all my trucks and the burb you have to much room between you. I love to reach out and touch her without taking my eyes off the road. Im sure this will not be my last HHR.

All what more is there. I also like the cut holders.

The plastic floor in the rear. Hard to shop at Costco without everthing sliding around. Also having a hard time finding a black cargo mat. Also could use a place to put your Ipod and more power plugs.

Bad experience
By Rachel Goodman

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I thought I loved my car. I have now owned it about 8 months. The paint is chipping, my power steering has gone out, the traction was horrible this winter, and when more than 1 window is down there is a suction almost. There are several things that I do like, but I don't believe my vehicle should be having problems yet and I am upset, that's why I bought a new vehicle, to not have problems for reliability.

Seating, and used to be the look.

Window buttons, console room, and for it to stay running properly.

2007 HHR LT
By Rodney Duggar

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I had admired the HHR for some time and finally took the plunge. It's a great car with everything you could want. Styling is exceptional, it's fun to drive, it's comfortable with great mileage. When I test drove the vehicle I have to admit I felt a bit claustrophobic what with the huge windshield pillars and dark tinted glass but soon got used to it. The large mirrors compensate quite well for any blind spots. My only complaints are the front brake rotors are too light for the car and front end needed work at 29,000 miles (which the dealer performed under warranty). Overall, I am thrilled with the car.

Styling, mileage, information center. Car came standard with many nice features which left my old Ford Taurus seeming to be lacking in creature comforts.

Front seat area is a bit busy between the seats because of cupholders, armrests, seatbelts. There doesn't seem to be anyplace to place belongings.

High MPG HHR
By Ken

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have the 5 speed manual, 2.2 liter engine. I get far better mileage than the EPA estimates. Around town, I get around 28 mpg, and on trips I get 36 - 38 mpg! Its a terrific vehicle and I am totally satisfied with it.

I love the manual 5 speed transmission!

Great Car
By Bob B

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Drive 98 miles daily in town and highway gas mileage avg 34 miles per gal. Fun to drive. Had 6 months. Have no problems.

Comfort great, sound tight, auto built well