2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific HHR model:
2007 Chevrolet HHR LS
By ROPER on 05/08/07 15:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I truly enjoy it. It's pretty quiet and spacious. Fuel economy. The A/C cools pretty quick. I used to have a Honda Civic and it would take forever to get the cool air out.

Outstanding
By Tigga on 04/26/07 17:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

When I first saw this car iI wanted one, but never thought the day of me owning one would come so soon. I admire all the features that came with this car. Drives smooth, good on gas, and preformance and handling is excellent, as well as heated seats. I would recommend this car to anybody that's looking for a nice luxury car.

A real looker
By Georgetown, ON on 04/20/07 09:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Sunburst Orange HHR for 7 months now. It sure gets a lot of looks. The pickup is great and it handles well 3 seasons of the year. I have 3 complaints though. It does not handle very well in the snow. (important feature up here in Canada) The cupholders and electric window buttons are awkward to reach. Other than that I absolutely love this car.

All I hoped that it would be
By Michael Miller on 04/16/07 12:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon Panel LT 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car. I consistenly get 26.5 miles to a gallon around town and on the freeway. My average speed in use is 30 mph. I roll it at 70 on the freeway and combined with my street level average 30 mph. Handy layout lets me haul large items. Plenty of pep in small engine.

2.4 performance same as Benz Kompressor!
By robb on 03/12/07 18:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Surprise! The off the line power is great! The interior comfort is super. The quality is great in and out. Get the mud flapsor the dirt will hit the vehicle. This replaced a Land Rover and I am not looking back!

I Love my HHR!
By srlmort on 03/10/07 17:43 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is the first car I've ever purchased! I love it! I am such an HHR lover I count the others that I see on the street. The gas mileage is excellent.(6 tanks 1907 miles) He is pretty quiet, drives well on the highway and the black on black look is gorgeous! I am a very satisfied with Gomez.

Happy Haughty Respectable
By Tim on 03/07/07 05:51 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

From the first time I saw an HHR on the road I wanted one. Now the proud owner of a bright orange eye catcher, I can tool around town in style and hit the open road with pride. After six kids and 22 years of marriage i finally found the car / suv that the kids like and my wife wants to drive more than me. My recomendation; buy one. Heck... buy two.

NeatLittel Crossover
By beti on 02/18/07 17:28 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have only owned my HHR about 3 months but the gas mileage is very good. The look of the vehicle is very appealing and gets lots of attention. It is a fun little vehicle to drive. I feel very safe and comfortable when I drive it. The only thing I could possibly think that might improve it would be repositioning the cup holders. I am not sure where but they are awkward to reach.

Lovin it!
By Jim Sanchez on 02/16/07 23:07 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I didn't like the HHR when it hit the road. I went with a friend to help him buy a car and test drove the HHR. 2 hours later I was driving out with it. He bought also. Great car! I bought the LT with the 2.4 engine.

Love my HHR
By Steve on 02/10/07 13:11 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Bought '07 HHR LT fall limited edition. Love it. The black chrome looks great. Very comfortable, great mileage. I am 6' and there is a lot of room. Handling is great, not too much body roll. It is a lot of fun. Rides like a much more expensive car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.